J+Z

J+Z

K1

K1

K2

K2

K3

K3

About Me

My photo
The stories of our family of 5 living in the Oregon sunshine while Zach gets his PhD. We're on the downhill slide of grad school, so let's get ready to party......

Followers

Thursday, May 7, 2009

My husband is

so handsome. He had to dress up today because he is giving a presentation at the ARCS luncheon. I thought he looked smashing. So here you go babe - I know you hate it when I take pictures of you and you say you 'don't know how to smile naturally' in a picture. Even with all that, you are still the best-looking man I know. I love you.

6 comments:

thepainterfamily said...

awe shucks...that's cute!

Natalie said...

Dashing! Brian really enjoyed catching up with you the other day! I told him that you need to talk more often so you don't have to do a marathon session! SERIOUSLY!!! We miss you all!

Peggy Glasmann said...

Hey, he's good looking! Is that the sport coat from dad? Looks good!!!!

Anonymous said...

'smashing' *chuckle*
Y'know, I think I've only met him once many a year ago...

Vicki said...

Looking good!

Love you,
MOM

Autumn said...

It must come from his sister.....oh wait, I was born after him.