If you haven't noticed this ---------------------------------->
and you didn't notice the clever sign in my last post, then you are definitely missing something.
I'm prego.
This is my excuse for lots of things. Not blogging, not cleaning my house, not doing the dishes, hardly being able to feed my boys, laying in bed a lot, having no energy or desire to do anything whatsoever. And don't even get me started on the illness part.
Here is a perspective from a 4 year old:
"Make sure you flush Mom, I don't want to have to look at what you threw up."
(said to his preschool class last week) "Man guys, my mom throws up a TON."
"Are you done Mom? I need some help out here."
"Don't touch Mom's stomach, Kayden, she might throw up on you."
Glad to know that he cares about me. I think..........
Saturday, May 16, 2009
Ready to face facts
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
25 comments:
Man I really missed that cute sign over there! Congratulations you guys! I remember this part...I feel for ya. /hug
Congrats! That's really exciting Jackie! I too missed the sign in your last post :)
Congratulations! Being sick and having to take care of 2 active boys is no fun ;) Hope you start to feel better soon! Are you hoping for a girl this time around?
Yay!!!! Congrats to you... as your counter says only "198" days to go, for which I am sorry, you can do it!!! Love you.
As you contemplate #3 - be proud of your mom for keeping silent for so long!! Now - remember you were #3, so hang on honey - it's gonna be a ride!!!!
oh wow!! How exciting. I am sorry you feel so sick. It seems just like yesterday i was pregnant and puking my guts out!! Do you want a girl this time? When do you find out?
thats funny-i didn't notice the sign either! CLEVER jackie! hope the zofran is still treating you well! :)
Hey Jackie! I noticed the sign and wondered if you were leaving a hint! It seems like I was right where you are not too long ago. So just remember that it WILL pass! Anyway, congratulations and I hope you get to feeling better soon!! =)
Congrats Jack and Zachie!
dude, that is why you have zofran! Take It! Take It!!!
Haha, Keegan is too funny!! Hope are you feeling better soon!
Hooray! (the baby part, not the puking part...)
Yeah!!! How exciting!!!!
I hope you pass the puking stage soon!! That is pretty miserable. Keegan is hilarious! Isn't it fun to have little kids who haven't quite learned the art of keeping secrets?! We are sure excited for you guys!
Congrats! I loved reading what Keegan had to say. Good laughs.
ha! Gotta love the 4 year old perspective! :)
Congrats Jackie! Three kids is definetely challenging, but worth it!
woohooo!!!
Congratulations....sorry that you have been so sick:( I like your mom's comment, I was a 3rd child too, so mine had similar advice.
Congratulations Jackie! That is so exciting. I like how you put it in tiny, tiny letters. And Megan's comment was funny. I hope you get to feeling better soon. The nausea is the WORST! Jodie
Absolutely hilarious!!!! I can't wait to see you guys. At least you will be feeling better by then!
Good luck! I feel your pain. I absolutely hate everything about pregnancy and I'm not afraid to share it. I don't relate at all to people who think it's such a beautiful thing. Hang in there, and congratulations!
CONGRATS Beattie family!! I love how no one figured it out by your last photo. :0) Your smile in that picture screams "I'm Pregnant!" Looking forward to the news to see what this baby will be! Congrats again! I hope you feel better soon!
Congrats! I thought I had already posted but saw I didn't. Oops. I even talked to my mom the other day about you being pg. Sorry you've been sick. I hate those first 3, 4, 5 months. Cinnamon gum helped ease the nausea sometimes, also starbursts. With Ben was sick until 13 weeks. Emma it was around 16, and Josh is was over 18. Ugh. Hopefully you are not sick that long. So, when are you due?
So I have been out of the loop for awhile....CONGRATS!!!! That is so cool....maybe a girl this time??
I hope all is going well with you guys, we should get together sometime!
Post a Comment