The stories of our family of 5 living in the Oregon sunshine while Zach gets his PhD. We're on the downhill slide of grad school, so let's get ready to party......
Did you take those pics? They are beautiful. Your kids are so cute. I love the blog about the manipulator...ha,ha,ha. Are you guys coming to I.F. for Christmas break? Merry Christmas! Jules
Wow! Did you take all those. They look professional. By the way, thanks for your comment. It makes me feel good anytime someone calls me "gorgeous!" Hope you guys are having a great Christmas season so far.
10 comments:
How beautiful! If I could look out and see that, it would definitely take my breath away.
I love the first picture. That turned out really good. Hope we get more so we can play with the boys!
Pretty!
Wow, breath-taking! Thanks for sharing! We are far from anything looking like that here in AZ!
sooooooooo, pretty! I hope it sticks around for Christmas!
Did you take those pics? They are beautiful. Your kids are so cute. I love the blog about the manipulator...ha,ha,ha. Are you guys coming to I.F. for Christmas break? Merry Christmas!
Jules
beautiful pics!! it looks so peaceful and serene! I like snow as long as I'm not driving in it.
Merry Christmas!
I love that first picture especially. Awesome. I don't know if ours are as striking, but check out our recent snow pics!
ok, your pics are way cooler than mine. It has to be Mary's Peak that does it.
Wow! Did you take all those. They look professional. By the way, thanks for your comment. It makes me feel good anytime someone calls me "gorgeous!" Hope you guys are having a great Christmas season so far.
Post a Comment