J+Z

J+Z

K1

K1

K2

K2

K3

K3

About Me

My photo
The stories of our family of 5 living in the Oregon sunshine while Zach gets his PhD. We're on the downhill slide of grad school, so let's get ready to party......

Followers

Sunday, December 21, 2008

After a week of snow......



We've got 1ft of snow covered with a 1/4 inch of solid ice. And it's still snowing....
we've got cabin fever.

4 comments:

Tara said...

WOW, we've been getting all the e-mails from church and Dan's school saying everything is cancelled. Man, it's crazy. Hope you can get out soon. Are you going to Corvalis for Christmas???

Erin S said...

Are you serious???? Wow....I'm kinda glad we're Idaho right now even though it hasn't stopped snowing since we got here. At least you'll have a White Christmas!

dixonfamily said...

That is seriously nuts! I would have cabin fever too. Gotta love the Muppets! Jeff and I were dying listening to Keegan and Keyan's phone conversation tonight! They sounded so adult and really were carrying on a decent dialogue with each other. Keyan was even holding the phone with his shoulder and then holding up a hand or a finger to silence Brynna who kept trying to talk to him while he was on the phone. Hilarious!! It was a real treat to get to talk to your adorable little boy! Merry Christmas, and we hope you guys survive the snow! Love and miss you.

thepainterfamily said...

WOW! That is just crazy! I hope you can get out soon! Cabin fever is NO fun I'm sure with two busy boys!