J+Z

J+Z

K1

K1

K2

K2

K3

K3

About Me

My photo
The stories of our family of 5 living in the Oregon sunshine while Zach gets his PhD. We're on the downhill slide of grad school, so let's get ready to party......

Followers

Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween Stick Up



From the Police Log:

At the LDS church on 209th, there was an incident that occurred somewhere about 7pm local time. Emergency services were called and the Sheriff K-9 unit and fire department responded.




After a close call, and some police negotiation with the perpetrator who was in a highly distressed state............
The perpetrator was apprehended.
Here's to a job well done. And next time, you had better ask yourself. Do you feel lucky? Well, punk, do ya?

11 comments:

Guymon Family said...

Cute blog! Those pumpkins look great. Looks like a fun Halloween!

Anonymous said...

lol cute!!

Peggy Glasmann said...

That was really cute. I can't believe that for the 3rd year I have dressed up with Keegan. What a sappy grandma!! The pictures are cute and it was fun to be with you!

staci baker said...

So cute! I'm glad the perpetrator was taken care of. That's one tough-looking sheriff. And I can understand about the broken statue. We've had incidences like that, too!

thepainterfamily said...

Jackie...LOVE the storyline...how cute!

Kristi Barnes said...

I just love you...you're fabulous. I really need to plan a trip up there...my kids would love the zoo, maybe for the weather gets too bad! These pictures are so darling!

Melinda said...

nice! i love those fancy pumpkins.
peggy and keegan look really cute together!

Tracy said...

I love this post. So cute!

Autumn said...

I love looking at the Beattie Bunch Blog. You always make it so much fun Jack! The boys looked great for Halloween. I'm sorry to hear about the Christ Statue. :( I can only imagine that I am going to have similar issues. love ya!

Danielle said...

haha....it must make you feel so good knowing that you have somebody to protect you while zach is at school! you're funny!

Josh said...

For the record, when i first looked at the pumpkin on the right, i thought it looked like the pig monster off Galaxy Quest and I was like "Awesome! Who came up with that?" Then reality struck in.. dang reality. Always ruins my existence ;)