With our busy vacationing finally over, I feel like now I can get settled and back into a routine! Yeah, we're home and we're healthy! Thank heavens for 24 hour bugs. We left early this morning and made it back in good time - home for dinner! Enjoy a few pics from our trip while I get some sleep. Seriously.........zzzzzzzz.
Our happy marathoners (minus Krista, who we never caught up with after the race - Sorry Kris!!)
The gorgeous campground in Red Cliffs Canyon
Out in the RZR careening over the Idaho hills. SO FUN
Getting ready to ride off into the sunset.....
Loadin' up and gettin' outta there!
The sick and wounded
Ouch
Keegan thinks his stitches are pretty cool to look at
Our family picture. It snowed and I got REALLY REALLY cold. Honestly I did.
And what visit would be complete without loves from Sugar Mama?
Thanks for all the fun! We love and miss you guys!!!
7 years ago
3 comments:
Whoa... when you said it snowed, I thought you meant like "snow flurries" or something. That's a LOT of snow if you were able to make a snow man! Geez! What's goin' ON out there?
what a great time! glad you all are feeling better! and I think Kayden would make a SUPER cute (and authentic) frankenstien for halloween! hehe!
So glad you are all feeling better!! I can't believe it snowed that much, crazy Idaho weather.
Post a Comment