J+Z

J+Z

K1

K1

K2

K2

K3

K3

About Me

My photo
The stories of our family of 5 living in the Oregon sunshine while Zach gets his PhD. We're on the downhill slide of grad school, so let's get ready to party......

Followers

Friday, October 24, 2008

The Great Pumpkin







We're going on a pumpkin hunt, we had to take a train.



We're going on a pumpkin hunt, thank heavens it didn't rain!


We had to search so long and hard, it made us very tired.


We had to search so long and hard, we had help that should have been hired!


We found our pumpkins near and far, and loaded them on the boat.


We found our pumpkins near and far, thank goodness for our coats.


And now we see how big and tall we can be this year


Three cheers for our Aunt Jessie, we all say hear hear!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

What ADORABLE pictures! Hi, Jessica!

Peggy Glasmann said...

I can't wait til you get here. The corn maze will be aMAZEing!!

Natalie said...

How fun! Pumpkin patches are great. The fall pictures were lots of fun too! I still looks like summer here!

thepainterfamily said...

oh jackie! how fun...I just loved that pumpkin patch! I mean, how many places can boast a haunted boat ride? very cool! love your little guys all bundled up in their hats! cute!

Alissa said...

Cute pictures!!!!! I love the angles you got on the shots! Looks like you had such a fun time!

dixonfamily said...

What a fun day!! I love your poem that goes along with your great pictures!! You all look so cute all dressed in your warm clothes! I am still sad that me and the kids never got to go to that pumpkin patch. Darn.