The stories of our family of 5 living in the Oregon sunshine while Zach gets his PhD. We're on the downhill slide of grad school, so let's get ready to party......
What a beautiful bride, but speaking of beautiful you look like little mrs supermodel, and holy cow you are so DARK!All that beach bum time you had!Congrats to the happy bride!Well I'm assuming she's a happy bride, if she's not she should really reconsider her eternal plan. jk
ok miss TAN. And you said you didn't look like a black woman. I beg to differ. such cute pictures. i love weddings. can't wait to have you back to Oregon!
What fun wedding pictures!! You are SOOOOO TAN!!! And what's up with the bandaid on Kayden's face? Poor little guy! Looks like you are having a blast in Idaho!! Go eat at Winger's for me...and Johnny Carino's.......and Texas Roadhouse.....
Finally-I only check your blog everyday for a new post (don't worry, I am not obsessed or anything, just excited to see pics from the beach). You look so dang gorgeous--I am seriously so jealous of your tan!! Zach's sis is so pretty! Hope to see you soon!
Hey... just so you know, since our blog is set to private, the blog roll won't work on ours. So even though it says that we last posted 2 weeks ago, I have since added 2 new posts. Just thought i'd let you know!
10 comments:
What a beautiful bride, but speaking of beautiful you look like little mrs supermodel, and holy cow you are so DARK!All that beach bum time you had!Congrats to the happy bride!Well I'm assuming she's a happy bride, if she's not she should really reconsider her eternal plan. jk
ok miss TAN. And you said you didn't look like a black woman. I beg to differ. such cute pictures. i love weddings. can't wait to have you back to Oregon!
What fun wedding pictures!! You are SOOOOO TAN!!! And what's up with the bandaid on Kayden's face? Poor little guy! Looks like you are having a blast in Idaho!! Go eat at Winger's for me...and Johnny Carino's.......and Texas Roadhouse.....
Finally-I only check your blog everyday for a new post (don't worry, I am not obsessed or anything, just excited to see pics from the beach). You look so dang gorgeous--I am seriously so jealous of your tan!! Zach's sis is so pretty! Hope to see you soon!
The blushing bride...beautiful. YOU...SMOKIN HOT! Seriously, you look great! :)
well hello HOT MAMA!! You look gorgeous as always! Zach's sister looks great also, what a fun time for the family! Enjoy your vacation! Miss you guys!
I loved all the pics, so much fun and so exciting. I love it when people fall in love and get married. I'm so jealous that you were in Idaho!!
Hey... just so you know, since our blog is set to private, the blog roll won't work on ours. So even though it says that we last posted 2 weeks ago, I have since added 2 new posts. Just thought i'd let you know!
You are so tan it's not even funny. The Beatties have good genes. Kelsie is GORGEOUS!! What a beautiful bride! Can't wait to see you soon!
Beautiful pictures!! Man, you look so gorgeous!! So blonde and so tan!!
Post a Comment