J+Z

J+Z

K1

K1

K2

K2

K3

K3

About Me

My photo
The stories of our family of 5 living in the Oregon sunshine while Zach gets his PhD. We're on the downhill slide of grad school, so let's get ready to party......

Followers

Monday, August 27, 2007

Thanks to Ollie.........

Jobs I've Had


* lab technician (aka child labor)
* Christmas tree laborer (another child labor job)
* I had a short stint as a market researcher in Rexburg
* babysitter


Movies I can watch over and over

* White Christmas (I will watch this more than once a day during the holidays)
* Seven Brides for Seven Brothers
* Cars (not by my choice, but by keegan's desire!)
My Guilty Pleasures

* chocolate (I'm right there with you Ollie)
* pedicures (my new favorite - I've only had one)
* girls night out!!
Places I'd like to Visit

* Japan
* Nauvoo Illinois (haven't been there since I was 12)
* Italy
* Hawaii (want to go to the PCC!)

Places I've lived

* California
* Oregon
* Idaho
* Utah


Shows I enjoy

* The Office (thanks Jess)
* CSI & CSI Miami
* Criminal Minds
* Hannah Montana (zach and I are closet Disney channel addicts)
* The Suite Life of Zach and Cody (disney channel again)

What were the first things you thought of when you saw your significant other for the first time?

* His roomies and neighbors were teasing him by calling him "captain Righteous" because he had just gotten back from the temple. I was thinking that the rest of them could take a page out of his book and visit the temple too. I thought he was lookin' good (strangely enough in his basketball shorts, threadbare "Air Idaho Rescue" shirt, sunday socks and shoes). I think it was his captain righteous aura that won me over.

Places I've been on vacation

* Utah (too many times to count)
* Hawaii
* Disneyland
* Oregon
* Idaho
* Lake Winnipesaukee, NH
* Delaware
* Maryland
* England
* Germany
* Holland
* Did the cross-country drive a few times too, so I've stopped in Colorado, Missouri, Illinois, New York, Wyoming, for day trips during the drives.

Favorite Foods

* Anything Italian (i love pasta)
* Leg of lamb (mmmm, my mom makes a great one)
* Costa Vida/Cafe Rio - sweet pork salads are TO DIE FOR

Websites I visit daily

* my email (gmail/hotmail)
* facebook
* friends blogs
* KOIN news
* www.bethanycam.com - the Bethany Beach DE cam - gotta check the surf!

Body parts I have injured

* Broke my shoulder while horseback riding when I was a freshman in high school. Other than that, my other major injuries were from a large hole being cut in my abdomen so that my little boys could enter this world in style..... ouch.

Awards I have won

* I got lots of memorization awards throughout my school years. I have this weird knack for memorizing stuff - especially numbers. I was the first kid in my 2nd grade class to memorize the multiplication tables through 12.
* Scholarship @ BYU-I.... sadly, I haven't really won anything in my life time!

Nicknames I have been called

* Cracker jack
* Jack-o-lantern
* Jackie Chan
* jack-o-beam
* Jackster
* Jackie-lyn

Tag, you're it!

* Kristen
* Alissa
* Dee
* Daphne

No comments: