J+Z

J+Z

K1

K1

K2

K2

K3

K3

About Me

My photo
The stories of our family of 5 living in the Oregon sunshine while Zach gets his PhD. We're on the downhill slide of grad school, so let's get ready to party......

Followers

Thursday, February 24, 2011

{snow days = awesome}



Even though there was hardly any snow (about 1") I still love that all of Portland panics and shuts down. It's hilarious. And it makes for some fun times. Most of our neighborhood was out this morning enjoying the snow before it melted by 11am. And I love seeing my boys excited about a day off even though only Keegan is in school and he LOVES it. It cracks me up seeing Kayden squeal about 'no school!' when he isn't even in school......













hope your snow day was as awesome as ours :)

2 comments:

thepainterfamily said...

we've got a snow day today too!

make that 8 now for the year :)
It's cozy, but I hope it melts soon!

Kristi Barnes said...

so cute! I miss snow like that...when we wanted it and it doesn't last long.