J+Z

J+Z

K1

K1

K2

K2

K3

K3

About Me

My photo
The stories of our family of 5 living in the Oregon sunshine while Zach gets his PhD. We're on the downhill slide of grad school, so let's get ready to party......

Followers

Thursday, September 2, 2010

{hiatus}

That is all that can describe my absence from the blogosphere this summer.


Perhaps other words come to mind.

Lazy.
Busy.
Sleeping.
Vacationing.
Lazy.

I'll stick with 'hiatus'.

Time has flown by. Seriously. Where did summer go? The last thing I remember, Keegan had just broken his arm. Then he was getting his cast off. What? 6 weeks already? And now school is starting? And my forgotten 'middle child' is starting preschool? And my baby is 3 months away from his 1st birthday?

WHOA.



I think I'm going to go crawl back in my bed and hide some more. Real life is too cRaZy.

3 comments:

Webster Family said...

You are hilarious. Can't wait to see you--hopefully you'll crawl out of bed before I get there (Sept 23)?

thepainterfamily said...

sometimes I'd like to hide too!

time flies when you're having fun:)

Loren & Autumn said...

Holy Cow! Look at that baby! I can't believe I "possibly" won't see that cute face until he is already a year old.