J+Z

J+Z

K1

K1

K2

K2

K3

K3

About Me

My photo
The stories of our family of 5 living in the Oregon sunshine while Zach gets his PhD. We're on the downhill slide of grad school, so let's get ready to party......

Followers

Thursday, February 11, 2010

A Little Early, But...........



I know who I'm going to be smooching on Valentine's Day. Aren't you jealous?

7 comments:

Webster Family said...

SUPER SUPER adorable!

thepainterfamily said...

haha...he's TOTALLY got the "look of love". he's all serious and studly right? :) hehe..cute.

*K*R*I*S*T*Y* said...

It's the Bachelor 2035!

Peggy Glasmann said...

You're not the only one who will be smooching him. Grandma gets some major smooching time!!!

Danielle said...

poor hubby of yours having to compete with him!

Vicki said...

Kyler, already in GQ! I need to have a talk with you, Buddy.

Marissa and Blaine said...

CUTE! What a stud!