With this new dude. Kyler Jay is his official name. I love everything about him. Tiny ears, long eyelashes, soft skin and hair, cute nose and lips. He is very good to me. We are doing well, resting up, getting snuggles from big brothers (Keegan adores him) and just getting comfy as a family of 5. So, excuse our absence from the blogging world. I'll be back....
7 years ago
12 comments:
What a sweetheart! Glad you seem to be adjusting well. 3 scares me :)
He is so cute. I think he looks like Zach. I can't believe how big he is. We love you.
He's so cute! And big too! Love his hair. Hope you are recovering okay!
that face in the bath pic!! So adorable, that's the cutest face ever!
adorable!!!
you enjoy that break :)
LOVING the mowhawk!! What a cute family you have!!!
oh jackie he is so cute, what a sweet little guy.
Your baby is so precious and cute. I just want to know if you use cloth or disposable diapers.
that first picture so looks like a photoshopped head to me, cute kid:)
He IS gorgeous. Oh, I cannot wait to snuggle a newborn again. Happy recovering.
Oh he's so cute! What a stud! I can't wait to meet him! I hope you're doing well!
CUTE little guy! And I love his name! It's so good to hear that you're doing well and rested(?!)--relatively speaking, right? Anyway, that gives me hope!
Post a Comment