The stories of our family of 5 living in the Oregon sunshine while Zach gets his PhD. We're on the downhill slide of grad school, so let's get ready to party......
He seems too look so different from Keegan and Kayden. Of course, I am not there in person to really know for sure who he looks like. Congratulations! Bwana is definitely happy to have another Beattie in the lineup. Love you guys!
CONGRATS! That's so exciting! We just found out that we're having a third boy, too! I guess why give up a good thing when you do it so well(?) Take it easy and enjoy him!
10 comments:
he has long eyelashes! lucky boy! looks like the old men are enjoying the perks of a new brother! :)
Congratulations. Glad all is going well. It's amazing to me how different babies look when you take the hat off :)
He seems too look so different from Keegan and Kayden. Of course, I am not there in person to really know for sure who he looks like. Congratulations! Bwana is definitely happy to have another Beattie in the lineup. Love you guys!
He's beautiful! Congrats! Can't wait to hear his name.
You and all those boys- too much fun!!! CONGRATS!
congratulations!!! It's just like you to be surrounded by boys:) You're awesome...
Congratulations. You really have some cute boys.logyr
Congrats! He is beautiful!
CONGRATS! That's so exciting! We just found out that we're having a third boy, too! I guess why give up a good thing when you do it so well(?) Take it easy and enjoy him!
HOW CUTE!!! I can't wait to meet him!
Post a Comment