J+Z

J+Z

K1

K1

K2

K2

K3

K3

About Me

My photo
The stories of our family of 5 living in the Oregon sunshine while Zach gets his PhD. We're on the downhill slide of grad school, so let's get ready to party......

Followers

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

And 4 becomes 5!

At 8:58 am this morning, to this:



was added this:



8 lbs. 4 oz., 20.5" long, and curly reddish brown hair. The name is currently Baby Boy Beattie.

22 comments:

Kim said...

Congratultions!!!!! I honestly cannot believe you have 3 boys too. What are the odds!? He's adorable, and we are so happy for you! Please let us know if we can help!

Danielle said...

i thought your baby looked like a boy but i was still hoping. lol. well, the boys reign on! congrats on your new little man!

The Rowley's said...

Jackie, he's so beautiful! Having 3 boys is a blast-you'll love it! Congratulations and I hope all is well for you and your sweet family!

Erin S said...

Oh, Jackie! Another adorable baby boy, congrats! And wow! An 8 pounder, good for you!!!

Marissa and Blaine said...

I can't believe you had another boy! You're going to be a pro now! He's adorable!!! He looks absolutely perfect! Congrats!!!

christa said...

So sweet. I bet you're glad you didn't have to push that 8# out!! I can't even imagine, that is a HUGE baby!! Can't wait to meet him!

Maria said...

Congratulations!! This Just means you'll have to have another one! That is exactly how much Isaac weighed. You are awesome, I'm so happy for you!!! He is adorable!

OHSU - BME said...

Congratulations! All are quite adorable! Best of luck - Sandy Baxter

Kristen M said...

amazing!! i can't believe you made such a big baby. his brother's are going to have to watch out. he's starting out over 2 lbs heavier! can't wait to see him in person, he is adorable. i hope you are getting some rest. love ya!

Andrea and Kasey said...

Congratulations!! what a cutie- he looks perfect. I am used to the mushed up cone headed babies :) so happy for you guys!!

Webster Family said...

Congrats! He's so handsome! And what a big boy!! :D I'm glad to know that people north of Davis can have boys too :D. Please let me know if there is anything I can do to help!!

Rachel Kirkham said...

Congratulations Jackie! We are so happy for you! Hugs to you all!

Andrew and Melissa said...

Welcome to the world of three boys! Congrats, he is adorable!

*K*R*I*S*T*Y* said...

Congrats!!!!Wow boys boys boys,lots of missionaries being sent down here lately!What a doll, nice work!

jamie t. said...

3 beautiful boys! Congrats :)

Claire said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! He's beautiful!!!

Tara said...

I have been thinking of you ALL day today. Congrats!! You have such cute boys you need to just keem them comin'. Let us know when you decide on a name.

callingallinglets said...

Congratulations. Another little Beattie to love. He looks pretty cute. Your not old enough to have 3 little boys. Don't make me feel this old please.

thepainterfamily said...

YAY!!! He's adorable (of course) and I can't wait to hear the name!!

congrats congrats congrats!!

Vanessa said...

he is huge for you!!!! now i know you weren't joking when you posted that bowl picture!!!! i remember how big you were with keeg...wow. you go girl. three kids rocks!! and such a cutie!!!! CONGRATS!

Guymon Family said...

Congrats Jackie! He is so cute!

Morgan Barton said...

OH!!! Kyler!! HE is SOOOO cute