J+Z

J+Z

K1

K1

K2

K2

K3

K3

About Me

My photo
The stories of our family of 5 living in the Oregon sunshine while Zach gets his PhD. We're on the downhill slide of grad school, so let's get ready to party......

Followers

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Heard tonight..........


(being introduced to the world of licking cake batter extras - yummmmmm!)


*some background - while reading scriptures, Keegan was asking some questions about repentance and forgiveness. We had a good discussion about what the Atonement is and what it means to us.*

Mom: "So the atonement is what makes it possible for us to be forgiven of our sins and return to live with Heavenly Father again. Do you have any more questions before I start reading again?"

Keegan: "Yes." (he pauses, and Zach and I are readying ourselves for his next 'deep' question. He has some good ones) "Why did they name the days of the week Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday?"

Zach and I looked at each other and just started laughing. We love your questions Keeg!

1 comment:

thepainterfamily said...

ok...that really is the CUTEST thing. I can see how that would be a pretty important question when you're 5! :)

OH...I love it!