Baby Beattie #3!!!
Today we got our first good look at this little munchkin. I had an ultrasound early on in the pregnancy to rule out a miscarriage risk, since I have had a few in the past. This was our first chance to see our sweet babe since about 6 weeks! And at 6 weeks, they just don't look like much more than a little floating peanut - literally.
After some debate on changing our ways of previously not finding out the gender, we decided to stick with our original decisions, and once again will be waiting until the big day to find out whether the boys will get a little bro or a little sis. That 'big day' will be about Dec. 1st - I haven't picked the actual c-section day, but I can guarantee you it won't be before that. The weekend just before is Thanksgiving, and I ABSOLUTELY refuse to celebrate Thanksgiving in the hospital - ICK!!
So - halfway there! Keegan is excited and loved seeing the pictures of his little sibling. Kayden doesn't get it (as to be expected) and when asked if I have a baby in my tummy he says "No" in a very nonchalant tone. It cracks me up every time. But he does love to pray for Mommy and the baby and has started giving my tummy kisses if you ask him to 'kiss the baby.' We are so thankful for our wonderful little boys and can't wait to meet the next member of our family!
7 years ago
15 comments:
Pretty cool Jackie!!!
You know, we knew a family back in our old branch that never found out the sex of their babies until the delivery. They had 5 girls before the dad finally got his boy! Hope you get a girl sooner!
December 1st would be perfect, same day as your Grandpa Jay's birthday - he'd be thrilled :)
Congratulations Jackie! I'm so excited to find out what it is! I'm hoping for a girl - every mommy needs a girl!
well i can see a tummy now but it sure is small!! You look good as usual. So you didn't find out what you were having with both boys? I think we are going to do that when we have our third but i am not sure if I can hold out for that long. hehe
How exciting that you are waiting! We hope to do that with our next one (whenever that will be) I just hope we can stick to the decision. We can't wait to find out what you are having!
CoNgRaTuLaTiOnS!! I am so excited and thrilled for you.
Congrats! I didn't find out with either of mine and it is the BEST surprise. Good for you!
Love that little belly!! Mine is starting to be not so little, especially at night after I eat. HUGE!!
I'm so excited for you guys!! I'm hoping for a girl for you, but you might just want to join the three boys crowd. Good luck with everything!
OH, I forgot you don't find out! Can't wait until Dec!!!
Hooray for Baby Beattie #3! I love your tummy. It's strange, but sometimes (sometimes) I miss mine, but then everyday I have reminders of what it did look like. ;) Bwana was happy to find out that you're waiting. My hopes are for a girl, but you know it would make Bwana even more happy to have another Beattie Boy. Love you guys!
I am SOOOO excited for you guys! I have no idea how you can wait to know, but more power to you! I just don't have the self control I guess! You know I love the belly pictures! Keep them coming...don't disappoint me! You look darling! We miss you guys! Wish we lived closer. So far there's not much tool sharing going on at all!
I have been checking in on your blog ever so faithfully hoping and praying that I would come on here to find out the sex of that little baby. Guess I will just have to wait with everyone else. Your baby bump is so cute and I love the ultrasound pics. That's a great profile pic. Whatever the baby might be, there's no doubt it will be a cutie. Are you feeling any better??
Congratulations. I am hoping that you get a girl too, but I am praying that you get a healthy, happy baby. That is the most important wish.
Remember Matt had 4 older sisters, before he came along. Whatever you get I am sure you will love it. What a great gift before Christmas.
Woohoo! You and the baby are looking good! I didn't realize how close our due dates are - I'm due December 11th (but I go over...). Stay well!
Cute Cute!!
Cutest baby bump EVER!
YEAH!
Post a Comment