J+Z

J+Z

K1

K1

K2

K2

K3

K3

About Me

My photo
The stories of our family of 5 living in the Oregon sunshine while Zach gets his PhD. We're on the downhill slide of grad school, so let's get ready to party......

Followers

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

W.W. - Why we love Preschool: OMSI field trip for $3 a person


I know.....I've been into collages lately. It's the easiest way to put up all the fun pictures I have without making you scroll down for a mile........

5 comments:

Natalie said...

I am looking forward to preschool next year!!! It will be great. The kids are sure growing up aren't they?? Can you believe we will both have 5 year old before too much longer??? CRAZY!!!! I am doing a church stories theme quiet book. I got the patterns from the idea door. I am making some changes to the patterns, but my sister made on and it turned out SOOO cute! Lots of work though!! Let me know what you decide to do.

jamie t. said...

I love the collages. You need to show me how you do them. We had fun with you at the museum and need to get together to have a playdate sometime.

Anonymous said...

What program do you use for photo editing? p.s. sorry your pants ripped. I wear the knees on my pants out on the floor with the kids. lol Good excuse to buy new jeans!

Anonymous said...

I just downloaded it - love it so far!!! Can't believe it's free.

Vanessa said...

cute pictures- stop those boys from growing! it happens way too fast! do you do the collages on your computer? i love them. teach me how!