I'm trying to figure out if I am ready to potty train Kayden or not. We sit on the potty daily, but I'm not sure if I'm ready/motivated to do the full monty. In the meantime, while I try to make my decision, I decided to give a try at making some "babylegs" so that his cold legs will be covered while he is running around in undies and a t-shirt when I finally make up my mind. I am very happy with them, and think they turned out pretty darn cute! Not sure how much I will use them after he is potty trained, but it only cost me $5 to make all 3 pairs - and one pair online is about $12. Like I said - I am happy with them.
7 years ago
5 comments:
Way to go! The leg warmers turned out so cute!
wow, those are way cute, how did you make them?? did you have a pattern? maybe paisley needs some!
Those are freakin' awesome!!!!!! You did a great job! Where did you get the material???
The babylegs are AWESOME!!! Way to go!!! Kayden is going to look so cute with his little undies and leg warmers. You are definitely going to have to take pictures of that!!I say go for it with the potty training. If it is too rough on everybody, you can stop and wait a few more months. I am trying to talk myself into trying with Trace too. We'll see when that happens.
Good luck!!
Those are so cute! Love them!! Do you want to teach me??
We need to get the boys together sometime!! UP for meeting at the Zoo???
Post a Comment