J+Z

J+Z

K1

K1

K2

K2

K3

K3

About Me

My photo
The stories of our family of 5 living in the Oregon sunshine while Zach gets his PhD. We're on the downhill slide of grad school, so let's get ready to party......

Followers

Thursday, December 20, 2007

Bwana and Daddy playing catch........



In case you haven't realized, we are in Idaho! Sorry, I haven't posted in a while, my last week or so was INSANE trying to get ready for our vacation. I had a lot of Christmas presents to finish up - I went out on a limb this year and ended up making the majority of our presents, and it was SO FUN, but kinda stressful towards the end! My sewing machine went on the fritz, and I was SAVED my Kristen, who let me borrow her machine. A HUGE thanks to Kristen for helping me out, her machine has been fabulous. Also, a HUGE thanks to Kristy for guiding me in some Christmas present making (note the vague-ness, because it's not Christmas yet!!) and a HUGE HUGE thanks to Heather for all her fabulous help in finishing another Christmas present (again, the ambiguousness...)! I'm really excited for everyone to open their presents :-)

Anyway, we are in Idaho Falls with the Beattie clan for Christmas, and it has been lots of fun so far. Keegan loves playing with his cousins, Kai and Alix, and has LOVED being here with his Sugar Mama and Bwana. He is really excited for Christmas, and is already checking presents under the tree for his name. Kayden is excited too, I'm sure, he just doesn't know it yet! Hope everyone is having a Merry Christmas so far too - we are so thankful for our families and friends this time of year, and most of all, the precious gift of our Savior's birth. Merry Christmas!

4 comments:

Jessica G said...

Good work out...do they do that every day! I love Keegan's laugh while they are calmly throwing him back and forth. Way to allude to the presents....cruel. We don't even get to open ours on Christmas...we have to waite until you get here! Just teasing I'm excited to open them with you. Have fun in Idaho and tell everyone hello for me.

The GLASMANNagerie said...

That looks like fun. Wanna toss me? The surgeon is calling and asking if I want to schedule surgery. What do you think?

dixonfamily said...

Keegan looks like he is having fun! I hope you guys have a merry Christmas and that all your homemade gifts are a hit. I am sure they will be. Have a great time in Idaho.

Megan Zimmerman said...

Keegan looks like he is having so much fun. I wish I was little enough to do that. Merry Christmas!!