
Hey all! I've decided to leap with the sheep and make a blog too.... We have our website, but I think this blog will be fun and easier to update on a regular basis. We'll see how it goes, I guess!
Here is Kayden at 1 week old!
Most of you know that we just had our second baby, a boy, Kayden Joseph Beattie. He is now 3 weeks old and changing everyday! It's crazy how different he looks already. Zach and I can't figure out who he looks like. Mostly I think it is because he is chubbier in the face than Keegan ever was. Keegan was a tiny stick from day one and not much has changed since! This Sunday we will be blessing Kayden at church and are really excited about it. Zach's family is coming from Idaho to be here for it and then will stay for a few days afterward.
Well, hopefully this blog goes to plan - we love you all!
7 comments:
Yeah!! I'm excited for your blog. You will like it. It gets to be addicting. It makes a good way to share news with everyone and be able to add lots of pictures. Jesse does "wordless wednesday" where she puts up pictures and no story. I love it...even when it's old pictures. It's a good way to share pictures and funny stories.
It's nice to see that you blindly follow the crowd. Good girl!!!! lol.... your baby is adorable and I'm glad that you're doing this so Shane and I can keep in touch with you guys better! Love you guys!
Congrats on your cute baby! I'm excited you started a blog.
I'm in love with your little boy! He is so dang cute!
It looks like you guys had tons of fun with the fam there. The pictures were way cute and little Kayden is really growing. We can't wait to have you come in September!!!!
Hey guys, it has been fun to see all that you have done and how much little Kayden is growing. I have no idea who he looks like either, but boy is he cute!!! We can't wait to have you guys here in September. Maybe the house will be somewhat put together by then. Love you guys!
OK, so you now have three comments from me because I didn't realize that the first comment took. So, I just wanted to let you know. I'm really not trying to hog your blog. lol =)
Post a Comment